Light up your Science classroom…literally…with our Electrical Circuits experience! Watch your students have that ‘light bulb’ moment as they discover the concepts of conductivity, insulation, series and parallel circuits.
Students get ‘hands on’ experience with a variety of electrical components including light bulbs, switches, batteries, buzzers and resistors. Students are provided with practical challenges that require them to design, construct and test a variety of electrical circuits.
This activity is able to be delivered onsite at your school.
A risk assessment is available on request.
- Electrical energy can be transferred and transformed in electrical circuits and can be generated from a range of sources (ACSSU097)
- Identify, plan and apply the elements of scientific investigations to answer questions and solve problems using equipment and materials safely and identifying potential risks (ACSIS103)
- Recognising the need for a complete circuit to allow the flow of electricity
- Investigating different electrical conductors and insulators
- Exploring the features of electrical devices such as switches and light globes